Dedicated to creating a culture of health and wellbeing that delivers the “Benefit of Balance”
As a provider at miCare, you will have a consistent, defined population of patients, enabling you to establish regular follow-up and monitoring – without worry about administration and billing.
You can finally focus on providing healthcare!
Plus, miCare believes that providers and clinicians are best equipped to make decisions about patient care. You will have discretion to take more time with patients as needed to ensure they are fully engaged in their care plan.
Why Join miCare?
Part of Something Better
- The defined patient population allows you to get to know your patients and their health in a more substantive way, leading to better patient relationships.
- Providers are encouraged to share ideas and opinions regarding potential new service offerings that may be appropriate for the patient population.
- Communication and transparency around decision-making provides a better understanding of organizational values and standards.
Compensation & Benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Benefits for employees who work just 20+ hours per week
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Licensure and CME Reimbursements
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
The Benefit of Balance
- No on-call shifts
- Flexible, part-time schedules
- No overnight shifts
- Not responsible for billing
- No double-booking
Please use the career map below to search for existing career opportunities. Simply click on a highlighted state and apply from there.